We are looking for a Driver/Route Manager to join our dynamic team at Gold Coast Linen Service.
As Route Manager, you will be responsible for delivering our quality linens to customers, collecting soiled linens, managing customer inventory, providing exceptional service, and generating additional sales.
Why work at Gold Coast Linen Service?
- This is a 100% competitive commission plan, with a minimum gross weekly income of $800.00
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage.
- Group 401K with company matching component.
- Generous paid time off, company-paid training, and tuition reimbursement.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensure health and safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and always working safely.
- Complete scheduled deliveries of completed textile loads timely and pickups soiled textiles; also provide proper inventories in accounts.
- Manage and process customer payments; complete all required documentation, including current route paperwork.
- Generates/collects leads from customers for new products and services.
- Sell additional products into existing accounts.
- Ensures customer satisfaction at the time of service.
- Safely operate vehicles following all applicable laws and company policy. Maintain vehicle cleanliness and perform regular vehicle inspections.
- Offload the collected soiled textiles in the receiving area of the facility.
What does it take to work for Gold Coast Linen Service as a Driver/Route Manager?
- At least 25 years of age with a valid driver’s license remains active.
- Two years of experience driving (18–26-foot box trucks) or similar vehicles.
- Have and maintain a driving record free of chargeable collisions, speeding or safety violations, and suspensions.
- Pass a successful background screening, MVR, and pre-employment drug test.
- Excellent skills in the operation of vehicles and have a verifiable minimum of one year experience of safe and successful driving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Ability to understand and follow instructions, effective time management skills, and action-oriented team player.
The list of responsibilities is not all-inclusive. In addition, other assignments can be assigned at the request of management.