Maintenance Engineer Technician
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer Technician to join our dynamic team at Gold Coast Linen Service.
As a Maintenance Engineer Technician, you will be responsible for installing, repairing, and maintaining large textile processing equipment and facility maintenance, electrical troubleshooting, maintaining and operating boilers, welding, cutting, hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanical systems.
Why work at Gold Coast Linen Service?
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage.
- Generous paid time off.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Install, repair, and conduct preventative maintenance of industrial processing equipment, water level, water systems, and other equipment.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues.
- Complete daily maintenance requests promptly to reduce equipment downtown.
- Resolve urgent and unplanned repairs to production equipment.
- Diagnose any equipment problems, change, or repair parts, test, or make adjustments.
- Ensure that all assignments are completed safely and efficiently.
What does it take to work for Gold Coast Linen Service as a Maintenance Engineer Technician?
- Desired availability is 4:00 AM to 6:30 PM.
- Experienced reading electrical schematics.
- At least two years of experience with maintenance engineering. With specific knowledge of machinery, electricity, electronics, plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, and boiler repairs.
- Electrical troubleshooting capability for a three-phase 240, 380, 460-volt system.
- An action-oriented team member that strives to get things done. They can be counted on to complete a task, meet a deadline, and see a challenge as an exciting opportunity.
- The list of responsibilities is not all-inclusive. In addition, other assignments can be assigned at the request of management.