Customer Relations- Account Receivable Specialist
We are looking for a Customer Relations- Account Receivable Specialist to join our dynamic team at Gold Coast Linen Service.
As the Customer Relations- Account Receivable Specialist, you will be responsible for analyzing and collecting accounts receivable from our company customers. Ensure that customer accounts are reconciled and accurate to facilitate timely recovery under established payment terms.
Why Join Gold Coast Linen Service?
- Competitive salary
- Complete coverage of healthcare, including dental, medical and vision.
- Generous paid vacation.
- Opportunities to grow and develop at every step of your career.
- Conduct daily collection activities via telephone and email to ensure timely collection of all accounts.
- Accurately post high-volume cash receipts, reconciled with bank deposits.
- Reconcile accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Liaise with sales, field service, customer relations, and finance to resolve billing, collection, and credit issues.
- Resolve all outstanding account balances, unallocated cash, and payment discrepancies through research, communication, and follow-up with customers or service operations.
- Prepare overdue accounts to be placed in external collection agencies.
- Audit and maintain customer accounts to ensure terms and conditions are correct and customers have up-to-date information.
What does it take to work for Gold Coast Linen Service as an Accounts Receivable Representative?
- Two years of credit and collections experience.
- High level of organizational skills, integrity, and accuracy.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word & Outlook).
- Ability to prioritize workload and deliver on tight timelines.
- Be proactive, work autonomously and be part of a team.
This is not a complete list of responsibilities. In addition, other assignments may be assigned at management’s request.